OCI’s 2nd Association Leadership Roundtable Attracts 20 Groups
The 2nd association leadership roundtable discussion conducted by Oregon Creative Industries (OCI) brought together leaders from 2o different creative economy-related groups to discuss ways that OCI can help their organizations and constituents to thrive.
Some were also represented at our first roundtable discussion in December that attracted 16 associations, but many new groups participated this time around. Overall, 27 organizations have participated in these discussions.
The groups represented in-person or via Web conference at the January 27th meeting were:
- Advertising Federation of Central Oregon
- American Federation of Television & Radio Artists
- American Institute of Graphic Artists
- American Marketing Association
- American Society of Media Photographers
- Artists for the Arts
- DevGroup NW
- Industrial Design Society of America
- Innovation Theatre Works
- Internet Strategy Forum
- Legion of Tech
- Museum of Contemporary Craft
- Oregon Media Production Association
- Oregon Music Educators Association
- Oregon Writers Colony
- Portland Advertising Federation
- Portland Art Dealers Association
- Search Engine Marketing Professionals of Portland
- Self-Employed Creative Professionals
- Social Media Club of Portland
After two association roundtable discussions, two Cre8Camp townhall discussions and dozens of one-on-one meetings with creative economy leaders in the private, public and educational sectors, certain key themes are starting to emerge that will be the basis for OCI’s initiatives and programs moving forward.
More detail to follow.