Inaugural Leadership Roundtable Discussion a Success
Leaders from 16 different creative economy-related associations/guilds/unions in Oregon attended the inaugural leadership round-table discussion hosted by Oregon Creative Industries. Our objective for the meeting was to gather feedback from various groups about how OCI could best add value to and benefit their group and the Oregon creative economy overall.
In addition to the attendees in the room, there were also several remote attendees participating via Web and phone.
There was a lot of feedback, input and questions from participants. We will have more meeting notes later. For now, here is a list of who attended:
- ACM – SIGGRAPH (computer graphics)
- AIGA (graphic designers)
- American Federation of Television & Radio Artists
- American Society of Media Photographers
- International Animated Film Society
- Internet Strategy Forum
- Legion of Tech
- Musicians Union Local 99
- Oregon Media Production Association
- Oregon Writers Colony
- Portland Area Theatre Alliance
- Screen Actors Guild
- Search Engine Marketers PDX
- Self-Employed Creative Professionals
- Software Association of Oregon
- Southern Oregon Film and Television
Thanks to everyone who participated. We will have more leadership roundtable discussions in Q1 of 2009, including one for educational institution leadership.